Friday 24 September 2010

'Re-bel' Leather Pets!






Hello again. I've looked forward to showing these guys off for ages, I painted them a few months ago for a fab new mag called 'Re-bel'. It's produced by the wonderful leather wear design team 'Jaiden rVa James'. The whole issue is fantastic, with contributions from Robbie Spencer, Ben Weller and Simon Foxton, as well as interviews with JW Anderson and Juegen Teller! (and me!!!). Try and grab a copy.

It took the boys literally months to squeeze these out of me and I really pissed them off in the process (naughty Gary), finally I delivered these sometime in May. They are loosely based on Jaiden rVa James work. I could go on but I'll wait and post the mags interview soon. Hope you like em. x

10 comments:

  1. The first and last guys are deff my favourite. They look incredible x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks for the shout out you did'nt piss us off we just wanted you to contribute so badly and thanks again for doing so xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are awesome! were you at the house of holland after party?

    http://flashespast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are incredible. I love the fourth one!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gonçalo Beja da Costa4 October 2010 at 11:39

    AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pet S&M? There would be an interesting picture - a cat with cat o' nine tails.

    http://www.ShouldIWearThisOut.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my. I love the pug. Could not stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Art make batter ideas for business

    ReplyDelete